Recruit • Pathfinder • Builder Ministry
Here is the heart of the Cadet organization. Boys and their counselors working side by side on Bible lessons, Christian service projects, outdoor activities (camping, cycling, hiking, canoeing, and much more), and working on merit badge projects -- selecting from a wide range of interests and skills.
The typical club will be made up of several small groups of about five or six boys called cadres. Each cadre will be lead by a counselor. Clubs will meet weekly or biweekly, usually for 1-1/2 to 2 hours on a weekday evening.
- Loaded with information about the program, landmarks, and all merit badge and rank achievement requirements.
- Helps for each merit badge, information on ministering to boys, and preparation and organizational materials.
- Cadet Quest magazine for boys -- with stories, Bible lessons, projects, news, jokes, and more
- Cadet Quest Lessons - Counselor's Edition with aids for the Cadet Quest Bible lessons and additional project ideas
- Clarion Newsletter for leaders/counselors
- Counselor education workshops at annual counselors' conventions, council sponsored regional conventions, and monthly council meetings
USE OUR GUESTBOOK TO REQUEST SAMPLE MATERIALS.