Why We Wear the Uniform
Wearing uniforms has been part of the cadeting experience for many years. Experience shows this has many benefits, including these:
• Identification: The uniform identifies us as being members in the Cadet program. Patches, stripes, and numbers identify us with our council, club, and cadres.
• Commitment: Wearing our uniforms is a witness to others and a reminder to us of our commitment to God, our parents, country, church, neighbor, and Corps.
• Achievement: The uniform displays badges, stripes, patches, and awards so that achievements can be easily recognized.
• Unity: Cadets and counselors from all over North America can be recognized as one group united together.
Ordering and Information on Cadet Uniform Shirts and other Cadet Apparel
A uniform order form is included in every Fall Clarion Counselor's Newsletter (sent free to all registered counselors). If you need a uniform order form you can contact the appropriate supplier listed below or you can view and print the order forms as pdf files clicking on the appropriate link (next to the flags) below. Uniform orders can be phoned/FAXed/or e-mailed to the to the suppliers listed below. Canadians should order from their supplier but may order from Michael's Uniform if they choose, BUT please keep in mind that supplies will have to cross through customs. Brokerage fees, customs fees, the exchange rate, and taxes will alter shown USA prices. NOTE: The grey uniform shirts come with the emblem patch sewn on. NOTE: Kerchiefs and slides do not come with the uniform shirt. They are ordered from your council quartermaster or the supply centers.
Your Cadet Uniform — a booklet showing where all the patches and badges go on your uniform
Supplier Contact Information
The supplier for uniform shirts in Canada is:
Calvinist Cadet Corps
PO Box 1100 Norwich, ON N0J 1P0
Fax: (519) 424-9331
The supplier for uniform shirts (except for black Living for Jesus T-shirts) in the United States is:
Michael's Uniform Company
7906 West Grand Avenue
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
(708) 452-2600 or (800) 828-0601
Fax: (708) 452-2607
NOTE: Need to figure out where to put all those patches and badges on your shirt? Click Here
Photos of Uniform Apparel Items
Living for Jesus T-Shirt — Blue
Living for Jesus T-Shirt — Black
All items above are ordered using the uniform order form links provided below.
If you need to know where all the patches and badges and badges are placed on the uniforms click here.
Uniform Order Form Links
The order form links below are pdf files. Pdf files are created by Adobe Acrobat and can be opened using a free software called Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer you can download it by using the button on the left.