Follow these instructions (and the video) to make a box bank!
Instructions (see video for details/example)
What You Will Need
- cardboard (from boxes or similar, .25-inch thick)
- ruler and/or straight edge
- utility knife, craft knife, or similar
- duct tape (colored or patterned)
- stuff to decorate the box (markers, paint, etc.)
Cut four 6-inch squares and two 5.5-inch squares of cardboard.
Begin the box by taping the 6-inch squares together.
(Try to center the tape on the seams)
Tape the two 5.5-inch squares to the ends to complete the box.
Add more tape around the edges for more strength and a uniform look.
Add a small strip of tape in the center of the top face.
Cut a slit in the center of the strip of tape.
The exposed cardboard is your canvas!
Decorate your box bank however you like!