Follow these instructions and make your own wood slice ornaments!
Materials You’ll Need
- Small Logs (or wood slices from a craft store)
- Eye Hook Screws
- Small Paint Brush
- Graphics Printout
Instructions (see video for details/example)
- Cut wood slices (or buy wood slices from a craft store)
- Lightly sand both sides of the wood slices and insert eye hook screw in the top
- Cut out the graphics and transfer them to the wood slices
- place graphic ink-side down
- brush lightly with water
- rub paper with end of marker or similar to transfer image
- Cut a length of twine and loop through the eye hooks, then tie a knot
- Hang the ornament on your tree, or give them away to family and friends!
If you have any questions or comments about this video, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.