Follow these instructions and make your own wind spirals!
Materials You’ll Need
- Empty water bottles (washed and labels removed)
- Permanent markers (multiple colors)
Instructions (see video for details/example)
- Use markers to color the water bottle
- Cut the bottom off the bottle
- Rotate the bottle while cutting at an angle from the bottom to the top
- Find a tree branch where you can hang your spirals
- Push the branch through the top of the bottle
If you have any questions or comments about this video, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.