Follow these instructions (and the video) to make wooden stamps!
Materials You’ll Need
- small sections of tree branch/wood blocks
Tools You’ll Need
- sponge brush
Instructions (see video for details/example)
- Cut up 4-inch sections of a tree branch.
- Sand the stamping surface of the branch flat.
- Make indentations in the stamping surface using the hammer and other objects (screws/nails/nuts/chisels/punches).
- Apply paint to the stamping surface (lightly).
- Press the stamp onto paper to transfer the design.