Follow these instructions and build your own pinecone bird feeder!
Materials You’ll Need
- Peanut Butter
- Twine or String
Instructions (see video for details/example)
- Gather pinecones
- Pour some birdseed into a tray or pan
- Squeeze and spread peanut butter all around the pinecone
- (a think layer of peanut butter will grab more seed)
- Dip and roll your pinecone in the birdseed
- Tie a length of twine to the top of your pinecone
- Hang your pinecone in a tree and wait for your feathered friends to arrive!
If you have any questions or comments about this video, please send them to email@example.com.